Miles and Shelbie were sooo... excited for school to start today. I had to wake them up to get ready, they still are sleeping in due to the summer schedule, but as soon as I said it's time to get up
for school they both hopped up and were ready to go! I am so glad to get back on a good schedule and for the kids to get to learning again :) Plus lets face it it is a whole lot calmer around here!
Shelbie was so excited to pick her clothes out, take her bookbag, sit down at a table, and get to playing! She even saw a girl she knew while walking in and they held hands while going into the classroom.
I also have to brag a little bit on Shelbie and how she is already sounding out words so great. Yesterday at church one of the primary leaders told me that she sounded out the word "magistrates" perfectly. You Go Girls!
1 comment:
Two of my favorite little people!SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment