Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mischief!

Fisher is definitely curious and his mischief was put to the test the other day when I had some food storage sitting out that my sister in law had just brought over the day before.  I had no idea that one of the cans had been open before, meaning the seal was broken but the lid was still on it.  I guess Fisher figured out how to take the lid off and had a blast dumping out the sweet potato flakes.  I was in the next room and heard him playing with the cans but I figured that he couldn't hurt anything cause the cans were sealed.  What I found when I peaked in to check on him was this.  His face was so classic and proud of himself that I had to get my camera!  Even though I had to clean up after him and lost some yams his face is priceless!  I love this boy!

2 comments:

Becky Leland said...

He just has that "into everything" look!Love this little boy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love this kid!!! As much not fun as it was to clean up, the picture is worth a billion smiles :)