* Fisher is my sweet buddy lately and if I am in the room then he is right by me. I started to take his binkie away, except when he sleeps, and he has started to talk a lot more. He can say, "Yea, no, woof woof, meow, nigh nigh (night night), bye, mama, and dada." Plus he will try to repeat almost anything that you ask him to. The kids love it when he trys to say there names!
* He is still my pickie eater but I am working on expanding his taste buds mostly by making him think it is his idea to eat something.
* Another cute thing that I must share is his love for music. He is so fun to watch dance around and bob his head! He also LOVES to sing and has become well known by all those that sit next to us at church. I almost get embarrassed cause he sings so loud along with the hymns!
* He had his 18 month check up last week, a few months late, and he weighed 29 lbs. He also got a shot and barely made a peep - such a tough guy.
* He loves swimming and being outside.
* Fisher continues to remind me to enjoy the more simpler parts of life and I LOVE him for it!
2 comments:
he is getting soooo BIG!soooo CUTE!
I LOVE him too!
Stacie I have heard him singing in church and it is a hoot!!! I miss u!!!
Post a Comment