Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Corals Birthday - Let's Go Fly A Kite...

Coral has been talking about  and planning her birthday for months.  She decided to have a kite flying party and lucky for us it was perfect weather!  I made a bunch of cupcakes and iced them together in the shape of a kite and Coral was so excited.  She was so adorable all morning and very grateful for all her presents and friends and family that made it to her party.  I love this girl and her passion for life!  She is a great helper, loves play dates, became a good swimmer this summer, loves movies and popcorn, candy, loves books and snuggling.  She says the funniest things and definitely keeps me on my toes!  I love my firecracker Coral with all my heart and life just wouldn't be the same without her!






2 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Coral's party was soooo much fun! The kites were a BIG hit!!! LOVE these sweet kids!

Tillia said...

Coral is the best!!! Actually YOU are the BEST!!!