When each girl was done decorating there cake they got to put on a special apron that Shelbies Grandma Cooper made her and get there picture taken with there cake. We then made frames for there pictures and craft tiaras for fun. Shelbie also organized musical chairs and limbo to play. Shelbie has a great group of friends and it was a great afternoon with 7 cute 7 year olds :)
Here's my sweet Shelbie with her apron and her cake. She cracks me up cause she doesn't like to smile showing her teeth so pretty much every picture is her cute little grin. I have to say that I am so proud of this girl and the young women that she is to soon becoming! She is a great big sister (especially with Fisher), she is a great friend, she is smart, obedient, caring, thoughtful, helpful, creative, artistic, fun and just down right sweet! I love my Shelbie so much and she definitely helps balance out some of the craziness in our home.
Shelbie and Lauren.
Eliana, Lauren, Sophia, Sophie, Shelbie, Ami, and Jocelyn (in front)
No comments:
Post a Comment