Thursday, February 19, 2009

Green Eggs!

We love the book "Green Eggs and Ham" and the kids have asked before for me to make green eggs and ham but I never have. Well, at Shelbie's "Joy School" they read the book together and then together they made green eggs and everyone got to try them. Shelbie was a little shy at first but she told me that she tried them and she loved them. Then when I picked her up she preceded to tell me exactly how to make green eggs and asked if we could make them. This morning we made them and she gobbled down 2 eggs, while feeding a few bits to little Coral who was at her side begging. She has never eaten so many eggs so fast. Thanks to Ms. Angela and Ms. Lesa for introducing how to make green eggs, now if only I could get her to eat some ham.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Shelbie! My kids have begged for them too, but will never touch them once I make them :) I am smiling when I think about her gobbling them down- good girl!!

Kerri said...

So fun! Dr Seuss' birthday is next week and we always do the green eggs and ham to celebrate!