Monday, February 9, 2009

Random Depression!

This is a really short and sweet post so here goes: My lovely and wonderful sister suggested that I put one of those baby countdown things on my blog. As you can tell I did just that, but now I have to look at it all the time and it's quite depressing. I mean who needs to be reminded that they have 200 days to go, especially me since I always go way over my due date. Anyways, I will probably be leaving it there but I'm not thrilled about the days to go aspect of it. On a happier note I have had a few days that I've felt better so that makes the depression slightly easier to deal with:)

2 comments:

Becky Leland said...

200 days does sound like a LONG time - end of August. oh well - I always say - "it is what it is"
and Daddy's - "this too shall past".

It will be worth it. I love you!

See you Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Hey, we hope you keep having more and more of those feeling better days!!! We're thinking about ya- and praying for ya!