Monday, June 1, 2009

Totally Exchausted!

The girls and I joined Miles on his last kindergarten field trip this afternoon. It makes me sad to think that kindergarten is almost over and he'll be a 1st grader next year. I just can't believe how much he's grown this year and how much he's learned.
The field trip was to UF's fishery and we all learned some things that we didn't know. Most of the 3 hours was in the sun in 90% heat and taking deep breathes was about all that got me through it. I am really glad that I went and even that I took Shelbie and Coral, but the whole morning left me totally and completely exhausted! I guess this belly of mine is getting to big to be running around in the heat after my three kids. I'm pretty nervous about the fact that I have to survive all summer and my belly is only going to get bigger, sounds like fun :)
Here's Miles and Shelbie checking out the different critters that they caught in the pond. We got tons of tadpoles and a couple other interesting animals. I have to add that Shelbie does so well on these field trips and she just fits in with the rest of the kindergartners. She has another year before she even goes to kindergarten and I hope she won't be bored with the field trips once she gets there. However, something tells me that she won't, she'll just go with the flow as she usually does!
Here's Miles and Shelbie trying to catch some fish. They didn't have any luck, but still had fun trying.

Overall Coral was a great trooper the whole time. She either hung out in the stroller or hung out walking around with the kids. Above she is loving looking at some fish they had in this tank. Below is her passed out on our short ride home. This picture of her is exactly how I felt, I'm just not near as cute as she is when I'm fast asleep and drooling!





3 comments:

Becky Leland said...

so much fun and sooooo tierd!!!

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, I have a picture of you when you were tired and sleeping - looks exactly like this one of Coral!!! I think we have a mini Stacie!

Tillia said...

you have done a lot of field trips lately. you are a trooper-seriously.