Friday, May 29, 2009
Blueberry Picking
The girls and I went with Miles today on his blueberry picking field trip. It was hard work but we managed to have some fun and come away with a little bit of blueberries. We saw a lot of ones that weren't ripe yet so we might be going back in a couple of weeks to capitalize on those. Below are a few pictures of the kids searching for berries. The first one is of Miles and his "buddy" Ethen. Next is Shelbie not wanting to look at me cause she was to busy looking for blueberries, she is definitely a hard worker. The last picture is of Coral getting all wet and messy while we were eating lunch. She found this play table full of gross water and was thrilled to play in it. I didn't mind cause she was still and it made it easier to watch her. Needless to say she just rode back in her diaper and we all took a bath when we got home.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How big is Coral, it is killing me!!!!
I'm with you Tillia, Coral is getting soooo much taller!!!I think she is going to be the tall one.
Post a Comment