The kids have been so sweet to Fisher and already love him bunches. Shelbie is always asking to hold him and whispers sweet nothings to him. Coral is always asking where the baby is and she gets really excited when she sees him. Miles is such a sweet big brother and a great helper! Miles is very conscience about giving him any germs and if he has to cough or even clear his throat he will run into the other room from where Fisher is. Needless to say the whole family is smitten with our new arrival!
4 comments:
I can't believe you have 4 kids, that is a big family. I love the pictures with the kids!!!
Congratulations!!!!
he is adorable and I love the name Fisher. Irwin was not going for it?
♥♥♥♥
Just too too sweet! I LOVE the photos with the kids all huddling around Fisher! What a lucky and blessed little brother he is :) And what a blessed family you are! We are so happy for you all- enjoy every minute :)
4 adorable and healthy children - sooooo blessed!!!
Post a Comment