Miles’ 1st grade class has been preparing for awhile to open up their own Mexican restaurant. All the kids signed up for different jobs – Miles signed up to be a prep cook and was soooo… excited! All us parents got to come to the restaurant and be served by the kids. It was so good to see them all working together so well and working so hard to make their restaurant the best they could. It was great to see a smile on Miles’ face and see him working as a good teammate.
Miles also served as a greeter to all the parents when they got there.
Shelbie’s VPK school put on a Mother’s Day luncheon on Thurs. and I was lucky enough to be able to go with just Shelbie. Grant watched the other kids so Shelbie and I could have some special time together. She made made me so many wonderful gifts and it was great to spend time with my sweet Shelbie!
ps - You probably noticed that I got my hair cut :-) It is definietly getting hot and it feels so good to have a light head of hair.
Side note: I tried using Window Live Writer to post this post. I am still learning about it but I think that I’m going to like it because you are able to do a few different things then what you can do with just blogger.
3 comments:
CUTENESS!!! Can't wait to see y'all!
So cute!!! I love you!!!
Oh my sweetness!!
Post a Comment