Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Highlights

Cheesecake I made myself - oh man it was scrumptious! This is what was left before I thought to take a picture.
Yummy grilled veggies!
Fish, Fish, and more Fish ( I think Shelbie had more fish then anyone)

More highlights:
* Relaxing all day and doing whatever I wanted

* Laying in bed and hearing the kids whispering and rehearsing saying, "Happy Mother's Day". They also had made me multiple cards and gifts from school and church. They were so excited and that made me excited.

*When I got out of the car at church Miles told me that I looked beautiful

* Having the primary kids sing during sacrament meeting and Shelbie looking straight at me the whole time and singing her little heart out - so sincere!

* Getting an awesome meal prepared for me per my request of everything that I wanted. My meal included: baked fresh grouper and amberjack fish, grilled veggies - mushrooms, squash, zucchini, onions, pineapple casserole, rolls, corn souffle, and cheesecake which I actually made myself cause I'm a little particular about my cheesecake. My only complaint about the dinner was that I got to full to fast and I couldn't fit any more goodness in.

* Not having to clean up dinner!

* Feeling very loved and appreciated!
* Extremely grateful and thankful to be a Mother and to have such a wonderful Mother!



4 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Miles is right - you are BEAUTIFUL!

Becky Leland said...

I NEED the left over cheese cake!!!

Anonymous said...

Ouuu, what's pineapple casserole?? Sounds heavenly :)

Tillia said...

NO! I really want the leftover cheesecake!!! BAD!!!

I wish we could have spent our Mother's Day together, you are a beautiful and perfect sister and Mommy to those adorable kids!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!