Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fisher's Birthday Party!

Fishers Birthday Party was last Saturday and I am still thinking about how cute he was and how much fun we had.  He is definitely a little ham and he LOVES it when he is the center of attention!  We just had a small family party but off course he didn't care.  He was so happy when he got his balloon that he carried it around with him for at least 30 minutes everywhere he went.  He has continued to play with the balloon for many days following his party.  He also got a wooden toy hammer set and that was a hit.  Notice that in almost every picture following opening the hammer toy that he has the hammer in his hand.  The best gift of all was a little tykes cozy coup to ride in.  Other then the conflict of all the other kids also wanting to play in it he has loved it.  Miles and Shelbie have actually been enjoying giving him rides around the house in it.  I love this boy so much and am so thankful to have such a huge piece of sunshine in my life!
I have to add that I have never seen a baby be so excited to be sung happy birthday to.  He was swilling and clappping his hands the whole time we were singing.  He also loved his cake and dove right in.  For dinner we had one of his favorite meals which was a chicken and rice and brocoli casserole.  He pretty much loves rice and anything that can be mixed in with with.  It's one of the only ways that I can sneak in vegetables.
Here is his face as we are singing to him.  PRICELESS!

2 comments:

Tillia said...

YUMMY cake!!!!Wish I had some of that right now!!!! He is such a cutie I can't stand it!!!

Becky Leland said...

Fisher's little party was lots of is FUN! He really is a SWEETHEART!