Sunday, January 23, 2011

Little Rascal!

Fisher has become quite the little rascal lately.  At first when he was younger I had thoughts that maybe I finally got an easy going child, well I WAS WRONG.  He is still as cute as can be and keeps us all cracking up but he is a handful.  Normally I keep all the bathroom doors and bedrooms doors closed during the day so he can't get into to much trouble in the main part of the house, however, he still manages to find mischief.  His favorite things lately are pencils, pens, markers, etc.  No matter how well I think I've hidden them he still manages to find them and draw all over EVERYTHING!  He also has discovered SPINNING.  He loves to spin and spin around and then walk around dizzy.  I can't tell you how many times he falls down in a day and runs into stuff because he's made himself dizzy.  SILLY silly Boy!  Another thing else funny lately is that the other kids have been praying in their prays that Fisher will stay cute forever.  I just love kids Prayers. 
Well, even though he's a little rascal we are all just smitten with him!  He brings so much laughter and smiles to the whole family that it can not be measured.  He is also my best snuggler and even though his snuggles don't last to long they are the best around!

2 comments:

Tillia said...

He is looking so much bigger I just can't stand it!! I hope everything works out so Evelyn and I can be at the baptism. I can't wait.

Becky Leland said...

LOVE this little boy!!!!!