Thursday, April 14, 2011

Moving Fun

Eventhough we packed and moved everything from our house in just one week the kids still seemed to have a good time.  Who would have thought that playing on a trailor and boxes and packing paper would be so much fun!  Here's some fun pictures of the kids last week.

 After putting the younger two to bed one night I came down stairs and went looking for Shelbie.  When I couldn't find her in the house I went outside and found her in the trailor looking at a book.  She thought she was so cool. lol
Corl definitely had the time of her life playing on the trailors!

3 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I didn't know ya'll were moving...did you sell your house, or are you renting it out?

Candice said...

Oh my word, Fisher is getting so big! Not fair!!! :) Luv yall!

Becky Leland said...

CUTE pictures!!! So glad the move is over. LOVE y'all!