My parents took Shelbie home with them from my house for a week for some special one on one time and she loved it. She did had one weak moment when she wanted to come home but she got over it fast. My mom took some cute pictures which I included below. Some of her favorite things that she did while there were going on walks down to the creek with Big Daddy, building forts in the living room, watching movies, making bracelets with MaMa, looking for treasures in all of my mom's drawers, going to get ice cream at Piggy's, and playing with YaYa her teddy bear. I sure did miss that girls but I am so glad that she got to spend some special time with my parents.
1 comment:
We enjoyed having Shelbie so much! She kept us busy! LOVE the picture of her in the back yard at the pond.
We laughed so much at the movie - "The Zookeeper"
Post a Comment