I just found a whole other folder of pictures from Utah so I wanted to post a few more pictures of my visit.
One of the cool things that I got to do while out there was go repelling. Brian let me and Tillia and Coleman tag along on one of his company activities. I had to include these first two pictures if only for the sake of a good laugh. The first time that Tillia and I went repelling we went down really close together and right when I started my leg slipped and I fell to the side and ran in to Tillia and knocked her down which is what the second picture is. All we could do was laugh and get back up and not go beside each other the next time :)
It was a ton of fun and I was so grateful that I got to tag along. It was also great to get to enjoy the cool weather up in the canyons!
Another fun thing we did with the kids was go to this awesome park that had a ton of small playgrounds and one little splash park. Especially Ruby and Fisher had so much fun!
Evelyn was such a cute helper with Ruby and Fisher!
Every time Tillia and I get together we just have to get the kids that are close in age matching outfits.
Shelbie and Leland. Coral and Claire.
Evelyn and Miles.
Fisher and Ruby.
The whole crew (minus Coleman cause he didn't go with us).
We also celebrated Leland's birthday while we were out there. Below she is blowing out her candles for the start of her 7th year.
4 comments:
LOVE all these precious kids!!!
LOVE their Mommies too!!!
Oh those are some of my favorites. and yes i laugh EVERYTIME i think of you knocking me over, maybe if you were more athletic that wouldn''t have happened hehehehe
cute pictures. It looks like ya'll had a great time!!
Post a Comment