I am so sad to see my Fisher grow up. He is my little sweetheart who loves to get into mischief but is so darn cute it's hard to get upset at him! We had such a fun party at our house with yummy food, dear friends, delicious cupcakes (if I do say so myself), swimming, and a few presents.
His favorite gift was bubbles - it doesn't take much!We were so glad to have Ponka and Grandma there to celebrate Fishers big day.
Grandma made this banner that says, " Happy Birthday Fisher" - paired with my cupcakes I think it turned out pretty good.
Fisher has always loved to be sung to, especially Happy Birthday. Today was no different, however, when the song was over he was ready to dive into his cupcakes!
I found this plasma car on one of my daily deal websites and my mom and I teamed up together to get it for Fisher. All the kids love it and since we have tile in our house he can scoot all around the house.
I actually took this picture the night before his birthday - my Fisher loves his bath time!
A few weeks after his birthday I took Fisher in to his two year checkup at the doctor and he weighed in at about 30 lbs even. I talked to the doctor about how pickie he is with his eating and she totally supported me in my new game plan of eat what we are eating or don't eat. So far I have been rotating foods he likes with foods he doesn't. I guess we'll see how long it takes of not eating dinner to get him to stop being so pickie and just down right stubborn.







1 comment:
Sorry we could'nt make it to Fisher's Birthday party! He is sooooo stinkin CUTE!!!
Post a Comment