oh my goodness - Coral is precious - looks just you! Shelbie is so pretty - love her hair! Miles is so cute and sweet!see y'all soon
They made me smile too :) Love those darling kids, and yes, I love Shelbie's hair too!! It just does ya good to see kids having such fun!
So cute, i miss them like CRAZY
Those are cute Stacie. Hope all is going well. Have fun and spoil them rotten!
just read you are expecting.Congrats!!!! I can not wait till we have another.good luck:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my goodness - Coral is precious - looks just you! Shelbie is so pretty - love her hair! Miles is so cute and sweet!
see y'all soon
They made me smile too :) Love those darling kids, and yes, I love Shelbie's hair too!! It just does ya good to see kids having such fun!
So cute, i miss them like CRAZY
Those are cute Stacie. Hope all is going well. Have fun and spoil them rotten!
just read you are expecting.Congrats!!!! I can not wait till we have another.good luck:)
Post a Comment