Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bitrhday Party

Saturday Shelbie had her birthday party at one of our favorite parks. She invited a few friends to come and play and celebrate her turning 4. It was a beautiful morning and it was great to see her so happy.
Every birthday I let the kids pick out what kind of cake they want me to make and then I let them help me. Shelbie had to have a cake with a rainbow on it so that is what we did. I think it turned out pretty cute and it even tasted better than it looked!
Below is Shelbie with some of her presents, a sundress and a mermaid.
the next couple of pictures are the kids playing on the playground.



Miles was obsessed with catching all the creatures that he could at the park and insisting that he take them home and put them in his bug collection. This moth on his thumb seemed to like him cause he just hung out on his thumb at the park and all the way home until he got put in his collection, Oh My!





3 comments:

Tillia said...

Happy Birthday Shelbie, Aunt tt misses you like crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute- was it cold enough for long sleeves? I didn't know that happened in Florida?? What a great party!!

Becky Leland said...

a fun fun party! Daddy and I had fun too. Sure glad the party was at the park instead of the pool - they would have frozen.