Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Shelbie!

Shelbie has been such a joy these last 4 years and is a vital part of our family. I love her smile, sweet voice, kind heart, brown curly hair that hangs in her face, and her big brown eyes that melt my heart at every look. She loves to play outside, dance, sing, ride her bike, and she is a great helper and hard worker. She also loves to run errands with Daddy and is always asking to stay with him or go with him.
Today Shelbie got to do some of her favorite things which included: helping with yard work, going to school and taking Popsicles to share, swinging on our swing set, watching a new barbie movie that Miles and Coral gave her for her birthday, taking a bath, reading books, and having salad with dip and pizza for dinner.
Below is a picture of her in her birthday present from Grant and I, her very own ballet leotard, slippers, and tights. She is so excited to finally get to take ballet lessons. I just signed her up today for a summer session and she can hardly wait that I've already had to start teaching her the few things that I can remember from my two short years in ballet class many many years ago.
We sure do love you Shelbie and hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cutie!! I am so excited to for to take dance. Just by the look on your face, you can tell you're gonna love it :)! We're so glad you had a great day- I wish I could do all those fun things on my bday too :)

Becky Leland said...

she will LOVE ballet! such a sweet little girl!