Thursday, April 9, 2009
It's a...
Well we took the whole gang with us to get our ultrasound this afternoon and the kids did pretty good. Miles and Shelbie thought it was pretty cool how they could see the babies feet and head and fingers. Shelbie was a little confused cause she thought that I was going to get my stomach cut open to have to see the baby, however, thankfully she was mistaken. At the end of it all we were all in suspense as to what the sex was, even though I had an idea but wasn't sure if what I had seen was right or not. Miles kept asking and asking and finally the lady, with a smile on her face, just couldn't hold it in any longer. She asked Miles if he wanted a brother and after he explained that he would be really happy if he had a brother she let him be really happy. So, we're having a BOY! We're really excited and it makes it seem more real when we can call it a boy and not just an it. Now it's time to start thinking of a name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations...we are so happy for ya'll. How fun to have the whole family together to find out. Yeah!!!
Awesome- Miles needs a bro :)!! We are so happy for you all :) Keep us posted on the name process! Love ya'll-
I have a few name ideas
seaweed, dock, grouper, sail just a few I thought you might like.
hahahah
I can't wait to see this little boy, I kinda forgot what they look like that little, I am soooooo happy for miles. Coleman was so so happy, maybe he can be his foster brother.
I talked to Miles last night and he was soooo excited about the "BOY". He was being funny and said he wanted to name him - speargun - wonder why?
we are very happy for y'all
I remember when we showed video of the ultrasound of Joshua to Emily and David. They were quite dissapointed as they thought they were going to see a "baby" and an ultrasound doesn't look much like that!
Stacie and Grant--I know we haven't officially talked to you, but we DID get your texts and messages--we are THRILLED for you and for another BOY in the Cooper family! YEAH! How wonderful. We pray all will go well that HE will be as healthy and happy and handsome as Miles is! We love you and hope to keep in better touch. We do think of you DAILY, but obviously don't tell you that we do. LOve you all, Lesa
I was so happy to hear this news today. Congrats!!! See you wednesday.
Post a Comment