Saturday, February 6, 2010
Painting the driveway
The kids were given some sidewalk paint for Christmas from their cousins. I had totally forgot about it, but Shelbie definitely had not. She reminded me a few days ago and since the weather was nice we gave it a try. I took Fishers saucer outside so he could hang out and be with us. It was a lot of fun and they ended up using all the paint up, and half of the three sidewalk chalk sticks, in about 30 minutes. All in all a wonderful activity, especially cause I got some cute pictures!
I think Fisher is starting to teeth because he is chewing on everything! So cute, I love these pictures.

Here's my artist Shelbie with her new shorter haircut. OK, it doesn't look that short in the pictures but I did cut about 2 to 3 inches off. The reason behind the cut was because she had asked me to get her hair cut a few days ago, but since i was making her wait she took matters into her own hands. While she was at a play date she got a hold of some scissors and went to chopping. Luckily you can't tell at first glance but if I was to lift her hair half way up you would see that she totally butchered the bottom layer all the way up to her ears. She kept the top layer in tack which was good, however, there will not be any single pony tails in her future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OK, that little Coral has MESS written all over her face---ouuu, LOVE it! What fun, what fun! Such sweet kiddos :)
Jack loves chewing on the things on his saucer as well, and I love that photo of Fisher and Miles. It just melts my heart when Jane does that to Jack. What fun painting!
LOVE these pictures and these kids!!! Fisher's eyes are killing me!
Post a Comment