Monday, February 22, 2010

Our 7 year old!

So like I mentioned Miles turned 7 on Friday and we all went to Disney for his birthday. He really wanted a cake though so on Sunday we had a little party for him so he could have his cake. I let him pick out the meal and we invited Grandma and Grandpa (Ponka) Cooper. He chose pork chops, rice, shells and cheese, cooked carrots, cantaloupe, and sliced tomatoes. We found out at dinner that he really had wanted ribs but had forgotten what they were called when I asked him what meat he wanted to eat. However, he still loved the pork chops.
Since Disney was our gift to Miles for his birthday he didn't have a gift to open from us but he did have a few from other family members. He got a really cool marble maze from MaMa and Big Daddy, a new webkinz from Shelbie, and Grandma Cooper even wrote him a book.
Miles blowing out his 7 candles on his mini cake.

Miles is getting to be such a great reader that he read a lot of the book that Grandma had written for him.
Shelbie and Miles and his new frog webkinz. (Miles, what's the deal with the peace sign?)
Fisher, Grandma, and Miles
We spent a lot of our family home evening tonight putting together the marble maze that Miles got for his birthday. So fun!







3 comments:

Becky Leland said...

I love this 7 year old boy!

The marble maze is bigger than I thought it would be - so glad Miles (and Shelbie and Coral)loves it!

See y'all soon

Tillia said...

the peace sign is such an age thing, that means he is getting "cool". He looks so big and it makes me so sad they are growing up and i cant see them all the time!! I love him!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the dinner and the maze!! My kids just say "pizza" or "lasagna" :) Love the side dishes and details- tell Miles I wish I coulda had some of the yumminess too :)