Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nothing but Joy!

Sometimes I feel like Fisher was sent to us to bring more joy in our lives then we could ever have imagined. When I am having a hard day his sweetness and smile and laugh always pulls me through - and the same with the kids. Miles said to me the other day that Fisher was so cute he could hardly stand it. He has the best disposition and you can ALWAYS get a smile and laugh out of him. Miles and Shelbie were holding him the other day and I got the cutest pictures that I just had to share. Even looking at the pictures now brings a smile to my face and warms my heart. Thank you Heavenly Father for sending us our Fisher! Many of you know that when I found out that I was pregnant again I was shock and a little overwhelmed. Some days I am still over whelmed, but I think that that is just a part of being a mom sometimes. However, Fisher has shown me that Heavenly Father does know best and he has truly been a gift to our family!













6 comments:

Becky Leland said...

PURE SWEETNESS!!!

Tillia said...

So So So cute! Can't wait to see him!! Working on getting a girls weekend date from brian!!! Love and miss you and kids tons!!!

photography said...

Such a smiley guy! Those photos are darling. I love the face eating one at the end :)

photography said...

That last comment was from me (CAMI)! I don't know why it's been saying photography for my name lately...

Edwin and Rebecca said...

He does have an adorable smile :) Cute cute cute

Lana Dahle said...

Oh Stacie! This was such a sweet post. I swear I need to cut and paste it to my blog and just add Ben's name instead of Fisher. I too know that Ben was sent with a bit of heaven still in him, just like Fisher! I had a friend once say about their happy baby "this is the child that I deserve!" :) We deserve these precious boys to pick us up when we're down. His pictures totally made me smile too! Love him!!