Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Spring Break Highlights...
The kids and I drove up to NC for Spring Break and other then the 10 hour car ride both directions we had a great time. I wanted to sum up our trip with my favorite pictures and activities.
It was fun to celebrate Easter with my parents and it definitely added to the excitement. Here's Miles with his Easter basket.
Fisher playing with his Easter basket and styling in his new hat.
Coral loves to "help"! Above she is helping MaMa make Shelbie's birthday cake.
My mom and I tried to get Fisher to eat some solid food but sadly made zero progress. He did however suck on some pin wheels.
Shelbie helped decorate her cake and was so proud of herself.
As you can tell from the pictures Miles and Shelbie were concentrating really hard during General Conf.
No Easter would be complete without a good egg hunt in your pajamas of course.
It was so fun giving Fisher baths in my moms big kitchen sink. He would squeal and splash and have the best time getting water everywhere.
I took this picture for Grant cause Miles and Shelbie were practicing how long they could hold there breath.
The first couple of days that we were at their house it was really warm. We got to put out a baby pool and the slip in slide. My kids love love love the water. After we played in the water the first day Coral would wake up every morning and say, "Pool/Water".
I laughed so hard with Miles on the slip in slide. He was going so fast that he busted a hole right through the end of the slide.
Shelbie has such a fun personality and I love her laugh. She always seems to find the fun in everything and she had a great time playing in the water.
Bounceville USA always seems to be on our list we go to visit my parents. Here's Coral coming down the big slide.
Fisher and my mom watching the kids come down the slides at Bounceville.
We went to a big Fun Depot place in Asheville one morning and their was tons of stuff to do. The kids did Rock Climbing, bumper boats, mini bowling, arcade games and rides, played in a big kids soft maze/obstacle course, and miniature golf. Above is Miles on the rock wall.
Coral favorite thing was riding on this turtle on a miniature merry go round. She must have ridin it at least five times.
About a year and a half ago when we were at my parents house we went to this old train depot where they have set up model train sets. Ever since then Miles has been asking to go back and this spring Break he got his wish. One of the operators even let him operate one of the trains and he did it like a pro. The look on his face and his excitement was priceless. I love this boy and I love that he still truly loves trains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Loved having y'all here!!!It was so much fun for me and Daddy too!
Quintin told me today - " I wish Miles could stay longer." They will have to play more next time.
I wish I could comment on every picture
Miles needs to stop growing!!!! and his teeth are getting big and he is so tall and grown up STOP IT NOW!!!!!!
Shelbie looks so cute and I LOVE the cake, please tell me she made a choco. pound cake. Not that I need to eat anything sweets right now, because I need to STOP! seriously I might need to glue my mouth shut :)
Coral looks sooooooo much like you I love it!!! that alone makes up for all her naughtyness :) She is a DOLL!!!
Fisher is a chubby guy and I love the bath picture and I would have never thought he looked like Daddy but in that pic he totally does!!!
I Love you so much and wish I could see you right now you are my best friend and I love you so much!!! You are a great Mommy-what lucky kids!!!
Oh I forgot to comment on the conf. picture of Miles and Shelbie. It literally made me laugh out loud, LOL!!!!!
Oh my funness and cuteness :) It makes me want to be back home :) Ok, Miles was going sky high on the rock wall- that's awesome!! WOW, tell him we are very impressed! They are all so stinking adorable- how do you not squeeze them all day long??!! Love the photos!
Post a Comment