Saturday, June 19, 2010

Walking, almost!

At the beginning of June, when Fisher was exactly 9 months old, I pulled out the baby walker and Fisher went to town. He thought it was the funnest thing to walk around the house, especially with Shelbie close behind steering the way. Ever since that first walker experience he has definitely got walking on his mind. He walks around everything holding on and at this very moment is pulling up, letting go, and taking one step forward before falling. You can see his little wheels turning in his cute head about how this real walking works and he seems determined to figure it out soon. I predict that by his 10 months mark he'll be walking around the house.
Fisher continues to be a joy in our home and the whole family is smitten with him. I wanted to add that he has started to eat more food which I am very grateful for. He has four teeth now and I think one more poking through. I am excited to see his personality develop but I am also so sad to see my baby grow up.



2 comments:

Becky Leland said...

this boy smiles all the time - LOVE that about him - what a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Oh such cuteness- Conner was only 9 months when he started walking/running (he only walked for 1 day -hehe)- it is so fun! But look out- nothing is safe anymore :) LOVE IT!! His smile is awesome!!