Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Carnival

We all had a fun time at the annual school fall carnival.  The day before the carnival I pre bought each kid some tickets and then after school the kids went to work "earning" their tickets.  They did a bunch of chores and each chore was worth around two to three tickets.  It worked out really well and I think the kids were proud of them selves and it excited them even more to go to the carnival.  It was cute to see which booths and things the kids wanted to do with their tickets and each child was a little different.  Fisher was a great sport and just observed in the stroller for a while and then got down and explored around.  We even volunteered at one of the kindergarten booths, the dino dig, for thirty minutes.  Miles and Shelbie were so cute to watch running the booth, collecting tickets, and explaining what to do!  At one point Fisher started to think that the popcorn in the dino dig pool was for eating, yum yum...  I have always loved fall and everything that comes with it, however, I really wish it would cool down for good cause the carnival was pretty hot.



2 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Looks like a FUN carnival - looks HOT too!

Tillia said...

Yeah I am thinking, Why are the kids sweating? lol It does look like a SUPER fun carnival