A little while ago I posted about how Coral went to stay with my mom and dad for a week and while she was gone I redid Miles and Fisher's room. I finally finished all the final touches and took a few pictures. I didn't get a before picture but here are the afters. This is what I did: repainted whole room, refinished and painted dresser and drawer pulls, painted shelf on wall, recovered the board on the wall with his favorite pictures under the ribbon, framed his own artwork and hung it up, my mom and I made the new bedspread, and then I organized every thing. Miles loves it and he loves that he can set up his trains to go under the bed and around the room.
1 comment:
You did a GREAT job. If Coral had been at home - this would not have happened - she had a FUN time in N.C. being spoiled!
Post a Comment