Monday, October 18, 2010

We made it!

My precious Coral turned three on last Saturday, Oct. 9, and looking back on her "terrible two's" the main thing that I think of is WE MADE IT!  She is definitely my child with the most spunk, to put it nicely.  Many days the past year I have counceled myself, "This to shall pass, you CAN do it!"  Luckly I was right and I made it out with a little bit of my sanity left.  Now don't get me wrong, she still has all of her spunk but at least now she can communicate better, understand more, and is really a sweet girl.  I love her precious voice and could listen to her talk to me all day long, which I pretty much do most days.  Some of her favorite things to do lately is fly every where she goes by putting her arms out, saying ready, set, go, and then running.  She continues to love playing in our pretend kitchen, being read to, doing puzzles, and watching some of her favorite shows which include Curious George, Little Ensteins, and Max & Ruby.  Her and Shelbie have started to play well together lately and it is so nice to see.   They melted my heart the other morning when they came down the stairs holding hands cause they said they were scared of the dark.

Our Precious at 2 months old
3 years old

1 comment:

Becky Leland said...

OK - Coral has grown since she was at my house. What a CUTIE!!!


Can't wait till Christmas!





\