Monday, December 6, 2010

Our Tree

We put up our tree two days after Thanksgiving.  It's nothing special but the kids helped and it has a lot of ornaments on it that bring back so many fun memories.  Last Sunday I had the kids stand in front of the tree to try and get a quick picture.  Fisher didn't want to be still but the older three were happy to pose in front of the tree that they helped put up and decorate.  I love the holidays and everything that goes with it;  the lights, the tree, the music, baking treats for family and friends, and just being together with everyone.  Happy Holidays Every One!


2 comments:

Tillia said...

Honestly I have never seen them look so stinkin adorable. What great pictures. I can't wait to get my hands on them!!! SO EXCITED!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that trees that mean the most inside of us are the most beautiful of all! It is a gorgeous tree because you can see the memories in it :) Love all those darling kiddos ;)!!!