One of the fun things about Christmas is off course Santa Claus and no Christmas would be complete with out a few threats that Santa will take away gifts if your not nice! Well, I guess despite the "occasional" naughtiness Santa was good to use this year! I took a picture of our stockings and each of the kids gifts from Santa.
I'm sure you notice that only Miles, Shelbie, and Coral have names on their stockings. I had gotten theirs a few years ago and then two years ago I saw some from the same company on sale half price so I just had to buy a few more. At that time I didn't even know I was pregnant with Fisher but thought what the heck I get some extra. Now two years later I keep telling myself that I'll get the names put on Grant and mine and Fisher's and you see how that's coming along. Theirs always next year right!This is Corals new stuffed pony and dollhouse with many accessories.
Here's Shelbie's doll that looks like her with brown hair and brown eyes and a cowgirl outfit on. She also got a horse to go along with the doll. As a side note, Shelbie after going to a rodeo this summer has decided to be a cowgirl and now loves horses. Coral has followed suit hence Coral's need for a pony as well. Plus thanks to two of their favorite cousins they now have new bedspreads and pillows and accessories with horses all over them!
Fisher got a singing pot with play food and a bouncy ball.
Miles got a remote control helicopter and two drawing pads, Santa must know that he really likes to draw.
Here's the view of the living room and the kids presents sitting out.
No comments:
Post a Comment