I mentioned in the previous post that we had a lot of family in town for Miles' baptism weekend. Well, I just got some more pictures from one of my sister in laws and they were so cute that I had to include them.
Miles and Evelyn after the baptism. The tie that Miles is wearing was given to him by his Grandma Cooper (who actually made it) and it used to be Miles' Daddy's when he was 8.Above are all the men that stood in the circle to give Miles the Gift of the Holy Ghost. From Left to Right is Jake Prater, Steve Potter, Edwin Leland, Mark Dahle, Grant and Miles Cooper, Cater Leland, Jay Cooper, and Todd Cooper.
Grant's Aunt Carol gave Miles this HUGE dog and all the kids just love it!
Since Grant's whole family was in town, except for one brother in law, we had some big family pictures taken. I haven't seen the results yet but I got this one of Grant with his parents and siblings. There's Lori, Todd, Lana, Grant, and Lesa in the back and his parents Jay & Sharon sitting down.
Grant thought it would be a fun idea to feed the seagulls. It was kind off cool at first until they swarmed us :) Also, the picture of Shelbie is of her holding this dead fish that they found on the beach. She thought it was so cool.
Stacie, Lesa, Sharon, and Grant.
While everyone was feeding the seagulls Fisher was certain to keep his animal crackers protected. Look at that face :)











2 comments:
Love all the baptism pictures. Just email me a family picture.
LOVE these pictures - the beach looks great - lets go!
Post a Comment