Fisher is DEFINITELY my pickiest eater! It seems like he gets pickier every day. I think he's in that phase where if he can't feed himself then he doesn't want to eat it. Sometimes I just have to say no cause I'm only going to let him eat so many crackers in a day. Well, this is were the tantrums come into play. Of course I just ignore them but he seems way to young to throw so many tantrums. I'm sure we'll make it through and for now I rejoice when he does eat. Below are some pictures of his happy face cause I gave him something I know he likes - a cookie!
Other then the picky eating and tantrums Fisher continues to be a joy and always good for a laugh. All of us just crack up at him all day and his silly personality. He even cracks himself up quite often! Below are just some random pictures of his fun personality. Most of these things that he is doing is on purpose just to get someone to look at him and laugh.
1 comment:
CUTE,CUTE Fisher - even with the tantrums! LOVE him!
Post a Comment