Miles had one of THE BEST teachers this year. Mrs. McCoy worked and worked with Miles and really played on his strengths. This was her last year of teaching before she retired and we are really going to miss her.
Both Miles and Shelbie made their teachers beaded bracelets with their favorite colors. They did it all by themselves and they turned out so cute.
Shelbie was in a "Kindergarten Village" this year and she had three teachers. She loved going to school every day and I always picked her up with a smile on her face! What I always heard from her teachers was that she is a JOY and I would totally agree!
Mrs. Ozog and Shelbie
Mrs. Donnelly and Shelbie
Mrs. Krank and Shelbie
Eliana, Sophie, and Shelbie
2 comments:
So happy that Miles and Shelbie had a GREAT school year!They are growing up way too fast!Can't wait to see y'all!
LOTS OF LOVE!
Stacie, I had no idea Mrs. McCoy was Miles' teacher! She was my 2nd grade teacher too. I was in her first class at PKY and now Miles my nephew was in her last. Wow. That's pretty special.
Post a Comment