Monday, June 20, 2011

One on One with Shelbie.

Shelbie's last field was to pick blueberries and then go swimming.  I love spending time with my sweet Shelbie.  She has such a caring heart and is a great friend.  Shelbie is also a hard worker but she loves to have fun and play.  I guess you could say that she is well rounded!
The first picture below makes me smile because when she got herself ready to go to school she brought me one of my bandannas and asked if she could wear it.  You see sometimes when I'm working outside or doing house work I wear a bandanna on my head to keep the hair out of my face.  I love it that she wanted to be like me!

Shelbie and her good friend Eliana

1 comment:

Becky Leland said...

LOVE Shelbie's CUTE dresses!LOVE this CUTE girl and her Mom!