The Sunday that the Todd Cooper family was in town we had a little celebration for Jackson and his first birthday. I was asked to bring cupcakes so I got to work Saturday night, probably way later then I should have. I souped up some boxed cake mixes with some yummy extras including pudding and sour cream and then I made some to die for homemade cream cheese icing and choc. icing. They were almost to good and most importantly the birthday boy seemed to like them :)
The kids were definitely excited!Jackson blowing out his candle and chowing down!
Grandma with Samantha and Shelbie
Coral and Naomi
Ponka and Bella
2 comments:
LOVE THE PICTURES! YUMMY CUPCAKES!!!
Daddy and I will be at your house soon - we LOVE cupcakes - chocolate!
Those look professional. Seriously very good stac!! We can NOT make those when u r here or anything sinful like that :(:(. Can't wait to see u even if we have to eat lettuce :)
Post a Comment