Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1st Field Trip of the Year

Miles had his 1st field trip of 1st grade today to a local pumpkin patch. Shelbie wanted to go really bad so I let her skip school to go and I took all the kids. It was a really fun pumpkin patch with a hay ride, hay maze, pumpkin bean bag toss, hand or face stamps,and a couple other games. It was a beautiful morning and below are a few pictures.
Miles doesn't like things on his face, he always says how it itches, so he decided to get the stamp on his hand. I love this picture and how well his blue eyes show up :)
Shelbie and her spider stamp on her face. She also had a pumpkin on the other check.
Here's Coral with her grumpy face because I was taking a picture of her. I still think that she is cute even though she's "a piece of work"!
Shelbie and Miles all ready to go on the Hay ride. I love these two and how they get along pretty good together! I'm so happy that Miles doesn't care that Shelbie loves to be with him even on his school field trip! They are such good friends.



3 comments:

Tillia said...

I can't wait to see them!!!!!!!! 3 more days!!!! YEA!!!!

Becky Leland said...

I love these kids - even miss Coral who is not so happy right now - think she may be alittle jealous of Fisher.

love the cooler weather - see y'all soon.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Stacie....I am loosing my mind. I sent you a baby gift and stuck it in the mail box at the post office. When I got home, I forgot to pay for postage. What a dingbat! It will probably come back to me and I'll mail it properly, but if by chance it comes to you and they ask you to pay for the postage...please know I am embarrassed and will send you an extra gift. This one is personalized, so it took me a long time to get it out....I hope it's not lost in the mail....so sorry.