Saturday, October 10, 2009
Precious turns TWO!
Every since Coral was a baby she has been our precious little angel. Now don't get me wrong she has not always been an angel per say, but we love her. I'm thinking that lately though we might need to change up the nickname to maybe terrible two. She is just as cute as can be BUT she does a lot of yelling No Mame at us & getting into stuff (such as salt and peppering the piano, putting soap on everything, being obsessed with the deodorant, going through all the drawers and hiding everything in them, running every time she sees me coming cause she knows she's about to get into trouble, and this is just a few things that she gets into in a day). However, we still love her and I still threw her a birthday party to celebrate her terrible two's. Below are some photos to remember the moment.
We love those big blue eyes and sweet smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Coral is still a precious BIG BLUE eyed angel!
see y'all soon - love ya
What cute pictures. Please prep her for my coming, I want her to be nice to me this time :). I truely can't WAIT to see your kids and I guess you too!!
oh my darn cuteness :) and oh my into-it-ness :) what a mess, but at least there is never a dull moment! You will have oh so many stories to tell-HA! I LOVE it!! Tell he happy birthday from all of us :)
Post a Comment