Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a safe and well Halloween, although I already know of many of you that are sick at the moment so my heart and prayers go out to you! Below are a few pictures of our weekend.
Here's a picture of Shelbie on Friday at her party at school. She was allowed to wear a costume but she said that she didn't want to cause it would be to hot and she could play better without it, Smart Girl!
Miles and Shelbie trick or treating tonight. I have to explain the costumes: We went to the church for trunk or treat on Wednesday and they wore their original costumes, Miles being Stitch, Shelbie being a Ninja turtle, and Coral being a black and pink leopard cat. However since we do live in Florida it was extremely hot and they suffered through the heat. When I tried to get them to wear their costumes tonight they were not hearing it and I can't blame them. So I let Miles wear his batman cap, Shelbie wear a princess dress, and Coral got to wear her Gator dress. Whatever, they were happy and not sweating to death.
" Trick or Treat, trick or treat, give me something good to eat." We had a great time trick or treating in our neighborhood and got plenty of candy!
Coral and cousin Caleb getting a ride around in the stroller. You can see how Coral is holding onto her candy bag very tight so as not to let anyone steal a piece of her candy. Coral definitely knew what was going on and she loved every minute of it!
Shelbie just loves babies and she loved getting to met our newest nephew and her newest cousin Benjamin Dahle. He is just two weeks younger than Fisher and so cute. We love his wavy locks of hair and sweet little face. It's so nice to finally get to hold you Benjamin!



2 comments:

Tillia said...

ok at first i thought Shelbie was holding Fisher and i was like boy has he changed lol!!!

Anyway cute costumes and it looks like at least ya'll had a good Halloween!! LOve you!!!

Becky Leland said...

it was fun to see these kids on Halloween and it was yummy to eat their candy!!!