Sunday, October 25, 2009

My sister the photographer!

My sister has been in town for a few days visiting me and helping me out a ton. She wanted to fly in so she could meet Fisher for the first time and spend some special time with the other kids. She has five kids of her own but was able to slip away, due to a great husband, and we are so glad that she did! We have had so much fun together the only complaint is that she couldn't stay any longer.
On Saturday we got the kids dressed up and went on a little photo shoot. She has a really nice camera and was our free photographer for the afternoon. She did a great job and I was pretty impressed. Below are some of my favorites that she took.
Fisher was actually the least cooperative of the bunch but we were able to get a few good ones in.
I love this little boy so much I could just eat him up!


I was actually worried about how Coral would do taking pictures, but she did pretty good.
I love this one and how Miles is looking to see if there are any cars coming so he can protect his sisters!
This one is so fun! We told them to tell a secret to each other, I love it!


He looks like mister cool in this one. I just can't believe how old he is getting.
With four kids it doesn't get much better then this.
Shelbie was so photogenic all afternoon! I just love this girl.




Sister are the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So darlin' cute!!! I love em all- I didn't evem know Tillia was there :)

Becky Leland said...

love love love the pictures!!! Miles is growing up to be so very handsome and such a great big brother!