Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Annual Downtown Art Festival

The kids and I ventured out to the annual downtown Art Festivals on Saturday. Grant was out of town and so I took the four kids by myself. Sometimes it puzzles me why people stare at you when you're walking around with four kids. If I heard it once I heard, "You sure do have your hands full" a million times. It makes me laugh and I merely responded by, "You got that right :)"
I sure do love my kids and there love for life and energy (even though I sometimes wish they could contain it better). Below are a few pics from our Art Festival Adventures.
Shelbie loved all the kids activities. Above she is pictured with her "crazy hat" and string, straw, and clay necklace.
We stopped by this awesome booth put on by The National Women's Pen League. They gave Miles and Shelbie there own canvas' and let them paint a picture. Me and the ladies did our best entertaining Coral for about 30 minutes while Miles and Shelbie went to town painting. They did so good and we came home with two really fun canvas paintings. The best part about it was how proud of themselves they were!

Above you can see them all set up to paint.
Here's Coral being silly in her stroller while we wait on Miles and Shelbie.
If anyone is wondering where Fisher is in all of this he was in the baby bjorn on me. He really loves that thing. Some of the time he was awake and some of the time he was asleep with his Binky in his mouth.




2 comments:

Becky Leland said...

you do have your hands full of sweetness and love! I know how Miles and Shelbie LOVE to draw and paint - glad they had so much fun!

Tillia said...

See you could be a single mom, not that you would want too! But just knowing you "could" is something lol! I know I could and somethimes I am, but I would be lost without my man no matter where in the world he happens to be! and I know you feel the same

cute pictures, you need to put those up in there romms or something!