Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Maybe he's bored?

Fisher seems to be growing up so fast! He is such a busy boy and he rarely sleeps during the day unless I'm holding him. Now I know I shouldn't complain because he sleeps great at night, but he sure does wear me out throughout the day. Grant and I started to joke about maybe he's just bored during the day and that's why he crys. Well, I'm always up to try new things that will let me put him down and not have him crying so yesterday I got out the Johny jump-up. Maybe our boredom theory was right cause he hung out in the jump up for 40 minutes without one complaint. It was awesome! I can't believe he's already old enough to be in the jump up.

Coral thought the jump up was pretty cool and she just sat beside him, in the bumbo seat which I also just got out, and talked to him. I caught her giving him kisses and trying to spin him around.

"Hey Mommy, look at me, I'm a big boy."



3 comments:

Tillia said...

So cute...I can't believe he is that big either!!!

Becky Leland said...

what a cutie - Fisher and Coral. I'm glad to see that both of them are happy!!!!! I miss these little monkeys!

The Nelson Family said...

Already? I don't think Jack is ready for that. I am jealous of your long nights, but I'm more sorry he doesn't nap for you...did you figure out that wrap?

All your photos are looking so cute! What a fun family you have.