Thursday, November 5, 2009

Always sad to say goodbye!

I am so glad that my mom and dad were able to come down for Fisher's blessing. They stayed about 6 days and I was so lucky to have them. The kids love them so much and it is always a sad day when they have to leave. As I am writing this Coral is walking around the house asking me were "MaMa" is & Shelbie is telling me that she misses her. Below are a few pictures from my parents last day in town.
Coral and her best buddy MaMa.
Shelbie and Coral in their new Dora night gowns.
As I have posted before, I love checking in on the kids at night to see there sweetness. I had to go get the camera when I saw Coral all snuggled up to her baby doll. Precious!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my - it doesn' get better than this :) LOVE it :) Just makes your soul feel good :)

Becky Leland said...

yes these girls are precious!!! I miss them and their brothers.

love y'all

Tillia said...

So cute..saying goodbye to Mama and Big Daddy is sad for me too. I love it when they come!!! and our kids are so lucky to have them as grandparents.