No matter how many children I have I am still amazed at how fast they grow up. Fisher is such a sweetheart and it makes me sad some times to see him getting so big. I just got out the baby excersaucer the other day and I couldn't believe that I had to put it up to the highest level already.
Fisher continues to be a joy to the whole family. Shelbie and Miles love to talk to him and make him smile and giggle. Coral loves to say baby and know where he is at all times. Grant and I love to snuggle him and enjoy his smiles and sweet spirit!

Fisher and Coral hanging out.


Grant is funny some times. I think he was trying to keep Fisher warm in this picture cause it's been a little chilly lately.
1 comment:
PRECIOUS!!
Coral and Fisher definitely have the BIG Ginn eyes!!!
can't wait till y'all come!
Post a Comment