Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thankful for Grandparents Arms!

While my mom and dad were visiting they did there fare share of holding Fisher. Sometimes I would put him in his bouncy seat or his jumpy and then the next thing I knew he would be out of it and in their arms. Quite a few times he was so content that he would fall asleep in there arms. Below are some of my favorite pictures. The first one is so precious to me because Fisher fell asleep sitting next to my dad on the couch holding his hand. Fishers little hand wrapped around my dads just melts my heart. The second picture is Fisher asleep in my moms arms. I am so grateful for my parents and that they come to visit me often and help me out with the kids.



1 comment:

Becky Leland said...

Fisher is sooooo adorable. It was very easy holding and loving on him!!!