Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Yea for bowling!
My parents came to visit this past week for a few days and we were all so very happy to see them and spend time with them. One of the fun things that we did was go bowling. You can tell by the first picture of Coral that we all had fun. The kids just thought it was great even when they would only hit a few pins. Miles and Shelbie played there own game and Coral and I were a team. Most of the time I just helped Coral push the ball down the lane. With pure luck, and the lane guards up, Coral and I actually won! It was so much fun seeing the smiles on my kids faces! It was also so nice to have someone hold Fisher for me so that I could give Miles, Shelbie, and Coral my full attention. Yea... for Bowling.
To distract Coral from running all around the bowling alley when it was not her turn we let her punch around on then next lanes buttons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Miles, Shelbie and Coral had such fun and Fisher was very happy to be held by "Big Daddy" - smile "Big Daddy"!
We had a great visit with y'all !
Could'nt believe how cold it was in Florida!
Post a Comment