Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reflections

I have written many times before about how frustrated I get with my darling 2 year old Coral sometimes. She gets into everything, is very stubborn, strong willed, can't be left alone in fear of what she might get into next, throws tantrums when doesn't get her way, and so forth. However, she also has some of the sweetest and most sincere moments of my children. Her smile, hugs, and precious voice touch my heart and soul.
I have been thinking a lot about this third child of mine lately and I have decided to start thinking about her stubborn and sneaky ways in a positive way. I know that if I can just continue to be consistent with her that her strong will will serve her well in life. I know that she was held back to come to earth in this day and time and that she is going to need to be strong to make it through all the trials that might come her way. I'm not saying that she won't frustrate me anymore but I am going to try to be more patient with her and focus on her good qualities. So to my lovely Coral I love you dearly! Here are some sweet and angelic pictures of her in the last few weeks.


3 comments:

Becky Leland said...

this last picture is sooooo you at Coral's age! Love this little girl!

Tillia said...

She is you exactly!!!!!!! What a cutie!!!! I love that litlle terror and her and Claire will both be forces to be reckoned this!!!! Lets hope it is for good lol!!!

Brad said...

These are some darling photos of Coral. I love her little outfits.