I have to mention that his siblings love him so much and it is so cute to watch them interact with him and talk to him, I love it!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Fisher 6 month update
Fisher is such a fun baby and he loves to smile and laugh. He is a pro at rolling over and over and can get from one side of the room to the other no problem. He is working on his sitting up skills but doesn't last to long cause he gets to excited and falls over. I started to try and feed him solids a few weeks ago but he is my first child that will have nothing to do with it. I keep trying every few days so hopefully he will catch on soon. He also just got his first tooth in and it's just now coming in all the way. I wanted to post a few of my most recent photos of our sweetheart.
I have to mention that his siblings love him so much and it is so cute to watch them interact with him and talk to him, I love it!
Here he is playing on a blanket in the grass as we watch Miles at soccer practice. (I hope to be posting some soccer pictures soon of Miles and Shelbie.)
Every morning I go to the gym with Coral and Fisher. I love the girls that work at my gym in the kids club area and they are so good to my kids. They usually end up snuggling Fisher and putting him to sleep. Above is a picture of him fast asleep after being snuggled at the gym, so precious!
The other morning Shelbie and I gave Fisher a bath and we had so much fun! He was just laughing and splashing and Shelbie and I were cracking up. I tried to get a video but everytime that I pulled the camera out he would stop laughing and just stare at the light on the camera, little stinker. I did get a few cute pictures though.
I have to mention that his siblings love him so much and it is so cute to watch them interact with him and talk to him, I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gorgeous big eyes :)!!! LOVE em- such a cutie, just eat him up for me :)
He is getting sooo big!!! STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
What a cutie!!! Could his eyes get any bigger?
Can't wait to see y'all!
Post a Comment