Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Proof!

For a month and a half, ever since Fisher was 5 1/2 months, I have been trying to feed him solid foods. He has never liked anything that comes towards his mouth on a spoon. This is new for me cause all of my other kids all loved solid foods. Well, I tried again the other night and it was same ole same ole. I thought that I would just take some pictures as proof of his stubbornness. Wish me luck and pray that he will catch on soon cause only nursing a 7 month old is wearing me down :)






3 comments:

Brian Glenn said...

so glad I found you cute blog! the kids are getting so big... oh man poor little Fisher (and you!) I guess I can't complain when Julia spits her baby food out at me constantly... at least she eats the majority of it. Good luck! Hope to see your cute family soon!

Becky Leland said...

Okay little Fisher - when you get to my house, we are going to get some solid food down you. How about a baby cracker?

The Nelson Family said...

Hello again! Good to see what you are up to! So sorry about Fisher...no wonder Jack is so much chunkier than him :) Can't wait to see you. HAPPY EASTER!